Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footman
    replied
    For the record this problem still happens with the vB default theme. I select Global > Header2 and the banner shows up in Global > Header1.

Is there a size limit for the banner?

I'd like very much to have the banner appear under the "Welcome" "Notifications" "Profile" "Settings" "Logout" links in the upper right corner.

Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Footman
    replied
    I'm glad it helped

Leave a comment:

• 4x4forum
    replied
    Did that, Ad_global_below_navbar was red, revert it and everything works perfect now.

Thank you very much for your help!
    Last edited by 4x4forum; Thu 11 Oct '12, 1:32am.

Leave a comment:

• Footman
    replied
    I have a similar problem with mine. The ad only shows up in "Global > Header1" and "Global > Above Footer" and not the other spaces. I can only guess this is an issue with my custom theme.

*edit*
    I did find an answer on the forum from the guy who made my template. He suggested checking for "red" templates in the "Ad Location Templates" of my theme and if there are any I should revert them. That cleared up most of my problem. Hope helps.
    Last edited by Footman; Wed 10 Oct '12, 10:41am.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    What's the code you've added?

Leave a comment:

• 4x4forum
    started a topic [Forum] Global Ad below navbar problem

Global Ad below navbar problem

Hello,

I tried to add an advertisment using Admin --> Advertising --> Add new ad --> Global --> Below navbar, but the content is not displayed.

If I change location of the ad to "Above footer" or page to "Forum", everything works perfect. Only "Below navbar" has problems.

Thank you for your help!