No announcement yet.

Reported Posts Email sent to admins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Reported Posts Email sent to admins?

Hello. Is there a way to never send moderation action emails to admins?

I can't remember any option to send moderation actions to admins. Do you have a plugin installed to do this job? Deleted/Deactivate it
    Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Links: vBulletin Manual - Code Documentation - FAQ - Bug Tracker - Lemon Juice
    vBulletin 5 Connect: Extensions - Articles - Features - Purchases

Comment

Yes, this can be done from the AdminCP:

AdminCP -> Settings -> Options -> User Infractions & Post Reporting Options -> Post Reporting Email
      Aakif Nazir

Comment

Originally posted by Aakif Nazir View Post
        Yes, this can be done from the AdminCP:

AdminCP -> Settings -> Options -> User Infractions & Post Reporting Options -> Post Reporting Email
        Unless there are no moderators selected for a certain forum, then admins get the emails anyways. I just made my sMod a moderator for all categories and added the Moderator secondary usergroup and it seems to be working well now.

Comment

Setting it to 'No Email' won't send an email.
          Aakif Nazir

Comment

Originally posted by Aakif Nazir View Post
            Setting it to 'No Email' won't send an email.
            Setting email to no effectively turns off the post reporting system since it removes the "Report Post" button in the postfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Superorb View Post
              Setting email to no effectively turns off the post reporting system since it removes the "Report Post" button in the postfoot.
              It doesnt for me...
              No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
                It doesnt for me...
                It does for me with plugins/hooks disabled and using a custom style or a new default style.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X