Purchasing vBulletin 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Purchasing vBulletin 4?

A friend of mine accidentally wiped his entire forum via FTP. It was purchased for him by a friend who he is unable to trace, so needs to register and re-purchase the software but all he can see is vBulletin 5 Connect. Is it possible to still purchase version 4?
    Cult Movie Forums

Originally posted by vidmarc View Post
    A friend of mine accidentally wiped his entire forum via FTP. It was purchased for him by a friend who he is unable to trace, so needs to register and re-purchase the software but all he can see is vBulletin 5 Connect. Is it possible to still purchase version 4?
    Yes, when buying vBulletin 5 Connect you will automatically have access to previous version of vBulletin including vBulletin 4.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

He's liking the look of vB5.
      Last edited by vidmarc; Mon 8 Oct '12, 5:41am.
      Cult Movie Forums

Comment

Why not have his host resore his files?
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

They were deleted ages ago and are no longer available as a backup. He should have asked me sooner!
          Cult Movie Forums

Comment

They were deleted ages ago and are no longer available as a backup. He should have asked me sooner!
            ahh bummer, well it sounds like he found something to work
            -- Web Developer for hire
            ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

He's liking the look of vB5.
              Well, then you will be happy buying vBulletin 5 Connect. But notice that actually it is beta status only.
              No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X