Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Database Error on all pages after 4.20 patch update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Forum] Database Error on all pages after 4.20 patch update

    My forums were recently compromised (thanks vb) and after removing all the offending files, locking things down and updating the forums, I'm getting a database error, one that I didn't have before the update, on all pages.

    Any solutions? The forum can be found here - forums.konoha-village.com (I have a temp index.html page there which is why you're not seeing an error, http://forums.konoha-village.com/for...y.php/6-Naruto is another example)

    Thanks

  • #2
    I can't get the forum to show me the told DB error, could you please post that one here?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
      I can't get the forum to show me the told DB error, could you please post that one here?
      The problem was that I hadn't run the upgrade script.

      I now have a new problem in that hackers still have access to my server somehow, after changing all my passwords even.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Raikiri View Post
        I now have a new problem in that hackers still have access to my server somehow, after changing all my passwords even.
        Then hurry up and get on touch with your hoster in order to find out why this happens.
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
          Then hurry up and get on touch with your hoster in order to find out why this happens.
          I have, turns out they uploaded a php shell script to my tmp directory which had 777 permissions.

          Is there any way of knowing what vb directory should be set to what permission? I've seen people asking this before and it doesn't seem there is a guide of any sort.

          Comment

          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X