Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Style Install

Hi,

Don't know why but new skins installed are just showing a blank page, never done this, can someone install a skin for me?

Yea, if you're comfortable with providing the login information.

Comment

Are you making sure that the skin you are installing is made for the version you are running on your site?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
        Are you making sure that the skin you are installing is made for the version you are running on your site?
        Yes.

Comment

Have you tried disabling your plugins?

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Have you tried disabling your plugins?
            Yes

Comment

What version of vB are you running on your site? Can we get a link to the style you are trying to install?

Comment

vB 4.0.5.

Link to style: http://the-sports-universe.net/forum....php?styleid=7

Comment

I mean a link to the style you downloaded and wish to install on your site.

Comment

I mean a link to the style you downloaded and wish to install on your site.
                    http://forum.webandart.gr/forum.php/?styleid=132

Comment

That site is using 4.2.0, so you cannot be using that exact same style. If you are trying to upload their style onto your site, it is not going to work.

Comment

That site is using 4.2.0, so you cannot be using that exact same style. If you are trying to upload their style onto your site, it is not going to work.
                        I see, how do I upgrade from 4.0.5. to 4.2.0?

Comment

Upgrade instructions are in the manual - http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/upgrade

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X