Error since 4.2.2 PL2 upgrade today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error since 4.2.2 PL2 upgrade today

I am having various issues since today's upgrade from 4.2.2 PL1 to PL2. I copied all the files and ran the upgrade procedure from the install folder, per the readme, then zapped the install folder.

I get this on every page:

Warning: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in ..../includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1

Things I have tried:
    -I tried a new clean default theme with no parents. same behavior.
    -I went through every plug in and disabled them one at a time. same behavior
    -I turned off the plug in hooks system completely. same behavior.

I am running out of ideas as to the possible cause of this new error message, brought on by today's upgrade. Any suggestions appreciated

php 5.4.32
    mysql 5.5.40-36.1

Thanks in advance
    Mike

I am also getting some of these, on some pages:

Warning: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in ..../includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 38
    (One for each instance postbit is displayed on the page. so 11 repeats in this case)

Comment

OK, the issue appears to be a bit of carelessness on my part. I had extracted the new version to an existing folder on the local PC before uploading it to the server. Within that upload was a 2012 version of the config.php file, which I have since replaced with one from a two hour old backup. I should have extracted to a clean/empty folder, before uploading.

All seems to be well, and i'll make sure there were no other old files (plug-ins) that were uploaded over newer versions.

I think i'm probably all set for this issue, which can be disregarded.

Mike

Comment

Glad you got it figured out.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

.... feeling like a newb today

Have a great day

Mike

Comment

I can only see PL1 when I log into the members area. Has it been removed?
            The Vegan Forum

Comment

You need to click to Download vB4 Suite (or Forum, whichever you have). It is NOT in the patches area.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X