Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XGC Paravain
    replied
    I have the same problem and cant find the size for it any where and I also could not get on with other parts of my website that I gave up on it if you find the size it would help me a great deal in my screen shot you can see my header is to big most likely the same issue your having
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    You could ask at www.vbulletin.org for this.

Leave a comment:

• E0N
    replied
    Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
    Now it's getting more clear There is no possiblity to auto-resize that in the way you ask for, sorry.
    No way to get around it? No mod? Im sure im not the only person who got the problem with this. Someone has to know. i read something that you could change something in html but I didnt understant it.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Now it's getting more clear There is no possiblity to auto-resize that in the way you ask for, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• E0N
    replied
    The exact size of the vBulletin logo in the uper left corner of the header? *amkopfkratz*
    Maybe I wasnt clear enough I have a special background I made in PhotoShop. I want to place that background in the header so it fits perfect. Now when I replace it with vB logo its to big. The background goes out on the right side. I just want to vB re-size it auto so it fits perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    The exact size of the vBulletin logo in the uper left corner of the header? *amkopfkratz*

Leave a comment:

• E0N
    replied
    If you want to insert a new header logo, you need to size it yourself by using your favourite program for this. Also you can add comands for this in the template (header) but I advise to manually stretch the logo.
    The problem is I dont know the exact width. There have to be much easier way than edit it in PS pixel by pixel to find the exact size. vB should stretch it automatic.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Originally posted by E0N View Post
    In ACP the header is 100%. I have a image that is to big. I want it to auto resize the image (widht) in the header so it fits prefect and if I have have a smaller picture (widht) it stretch it out.
    If you want to insert a new header logo, you need to size it yourself by using your favourite program for this. Also you can add comands for this in the template (header) but I advise to manually stretch the logo.

Leave a comment:

• E0N
    replied
    Do you want to edit the header image or do you ask about it in general?
    In ACP the header is 100%. I have a image that is to big. I want it to auto resize the image (widht) in the header so it fits prefect and if I have have a smaller picture (widht) it stretch it out.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Is there anyway to auto resize huge images so it fits to forum header size? Im talking about the width. Havent figured it out and need really help with this.
    Do you want to edit the header image or do you ask about it in general?

Leave a comment:

• E0N
    replied
    Originally posted by GasMan320 View Post
    Not sure if this still works but at the very bottom of the includes/config.php file you can set max image dimensions.
    Thanks but it didnt work

Leave a comment:

• GasMan320
    replied
    Is there anyway to auto resize huge images so it fits to forum header size? Im talking about the width. Havent figured it out and need really help with this.
    Not sure if this still works but at the very bottom of the includes/config.php file you can set max image dimensions.

Leave a comment:

• E0N
    started a topic [Forum] Auto resize huge images

Auto resize huge images