No announcement yet.

What Size of images for Facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] What Size of images for Facebook?

How big should this image be? and in what format? Can you for example send the url to a Php and rotate the image making the content more easy to "like"

Acp - options - Facebook

Specify a URL for an image that you want to represent your site. This image will appear next to published content in a user's newsfeed, as well as be used to represent your site in the Open Graph schema. Leave this blank if you do not want to have an image.

I would guess that it's getting sized to fit to the published content. So just give it a try.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

This will show in Facebook if no content is there in the post?

Comment

Originally posted by mindstream View Post
        This will show in Facebook if no content is there in the post?
        This image will appear next to published content in a user's newsfeed, as well as be used to represent your site in the Open Graph schema. Leave this blank if you do not want to have an image.

Comment

If there is an image in the post forum will that "override" this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by mindstream View Post
            If there is an image in the post forum will that "override" this picture?
            I dont think so, as this should be additional then.

Comment