vB4 > vB3 downgrading question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spencerp View Post
    I don't have the tools to find that info out at this time, hence just basically giving my "experiences" verbally in here. I don't have the time to run tools, make reports, and the like...sigh. I'll just switch to XenForo..if by chance I need vB of course I'll have license there and software for use. If you want, just remove this thread. Thanks.
    Good luck with that, I don't know if its really going to be the right choice. Make sure you're users are aware. Any big migration means things change.

Comment

The hosting server isn't slow though, it's page loads and etc. It's not dragging a$$ of course, I didn't mean that at all. But anyone can notice it's software is slower than other softwares in general lol. But anyway.. I'm not here to debate and argue my hosting server nor software package, was just merely asking to downgrade to vB3 and got the answer so... I'm actually done with this thread anyway... Can staff remove it, or close it.. I'm off to eat... I'm done here lol. xD

They are warned.. In chat box at top of page where people see it first.. Time to eat!
      Last edited by spencerp; Mon 17 Sep '12, 3:43pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X