Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i delete 1345 people not approved their emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How do i delete 1345 people not approved their emails?

These people are no point having in the system how do i delete all these people that not click the welcome email?

HERE you will find a thread concerning your request
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

No that do not help really, it tells me how to delete people who not post and since my forum is new nobody posted. And yes i have got all the protection i can have including new fonts for the catcha.

Btw how do i delete people with the email cmail.com. i just can click go go go on each of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mindstream View Post
        And yes i have got all the protection i can have including new fonts for the catcha.
        Rather replace your questions and answers.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

No it does not answer my questions i just telling the forum since i know they recommend it

Comment

Originally posted by mindstream View Post
            No it does not answer my questions i just telling the forum since i know they recommend it
            Hartmut gave you the perfect answer in his link:
            Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
            HERE you will find a thread concerning your request
            If you read Zach's reply there is the answer:
            Have you considered pruning or just banning these users?

AdminCP > Users > Move / Prune Users

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

No that will not work to delete people waiting in not answe emails. Well if you find the answer without delete normal people who have answered but not posting please tell me instead of just pointing or just do not answer.

Ban 1000+ people one by one will take a while.

Comment

Use the prune option to search in that specified usergroup, if they didnt confirm their email & the option was set at registration, they should all be in the "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation", select that usergroup when searching using the prune option, it will not use any other group.
                Gentoo Geek

Comment

That helped thanks snakkes1100 but some did not get deleted i have no idea why

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X