Issue with Advertisements not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Issue with Advertisements not updating

We recently had to restore a template theme, but for some reason there is what seems to be a cache of old ads and cannot seem to remove them any ideas?

Is it a original vBulletin theme?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

No but it seems to be doing it with the vb original theme as well, its like the old ads are cached some how, I have disabled all of the ads in the admincp but these old ones are still there.

Comment

Why not deleting them instead? Then it's for sure the adds are gone.
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Tried that too, there are no ads in the admincp, deleted system cache but they are still coming up www.urgentfury.com

- - - Updated - - -

I had this happen once before and cannot remember how I fixed it, its been a year or so

Comment

Chances are you customized the ad templates, so the changes your making in the ad manager wont show up.

Comment

NM I found it, apparently when you back up the style, what ever ads you had at that time are saved in the style templates instead of pulling from the db i guess... I reverted all of the ad locations and it resolved the issue...

Still this should not happen that way
              Last edited by vap0r-7; Fri 14th Sep '12, 9:36pm.

Comment