You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

will not let you know to go to your email

ty

Last edited by BadBoyss; Sun 9th Sep '12, 9:25am.

Did you verify the usergroup "Registered" isnt set to a banned usergroup in its settings?
    Gentoo Geek

Comment

Originally posted by snakes1100 View Post
      Did you verify the usergroup "Registered" isnt set to a banned usergroup in its settings?
      do not see it

Comment

do not see what?

admincp --> useregroups --> registered --> is a banned group = no
        Gentoo Geek

Comment

do not see what?

admincp --> useregroups --> registered --> is a banned group = no
          TY

now it telling me this
          you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
          1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
          2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

I think you misunderstood what was meant by what i said, i apologize.

Please read the description of what it says in the usergroup setting:
            This Usergroup is not a 'Banned' Group
            (Setting this to no will cause the group to be treated as a banned group, this will prevent the sending of email notifications, show a banned error message on the permission error pages and other unspecified behaviors.)
            Meaning that option should be set to YES, setting it to NO means it is a banned group, ass backwards if you ask me, never have liked how they did that.
            Gentoo Geek

Comment

I think you misunderstood what was meant by what i said, i apologize.

Please read the description of what it says in the usergroup setting:

Meaning that option should be set to YES, setting it to NO means it is a banned group, ass backwards if you ask me, never have liked how they did that.
              i set it to Yes

we some one Register after thy Register thy got this
              you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
              2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

Is that usergroup set to allow viewing of the forum?
                Gentoo Geek

Comment

Is that usergroup set to allow viewing of the forum?
                  yes it set to yes

it not going to the Verify Email address in Registration it wont to

Comment

If users arent getting the verification email, you will need to resolve that issue, do you have access to your email log on the server?

Disable email verification until you fix the actual email issue.
                    Gentoo Geek

Comment

vB uses the server for it's email. Assuming you have not disabled emails in the Admin CP or in config.php, then if there are problems the issue is either with the server itself or on the receiving end.

Please see this page for help troubleshooting email problems:

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/troubleshoot_email
                      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                      -
                      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                      - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
                      - "Quick Route" Interface...
                      - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X