Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any global variable to hide the attached zip file in the post from all users except 4 admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Is there any global variable to hide the attached zip file in the post from all users except 4 admin

I want to hide what's showing below from all members except for admins.
    I try to change the usergroup permission by saying "NO" for the "can see attachments" field but this would also hide the image attachments.
    Attached Files

No, actually this is not possible with vBulletin. You could ask at www.vbulletin.org if somebody already made such an addon or might do one.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
      No, actually this is not possible with vBulletin. You could ask at www.vbulletin.org if somebody already made such an addon or might do one.
      Thank for the quick reply!
      Okay but can I ask you a quick question?
      In what template, can I find that light purple area which contains the file?
      I am talking about the box that says attached files - text.zip (42.2 KB, 0 views).
      I think it's somewhere in showthread... but I can't really find it.
      I turn on the show template names when view source but could not find template name for it.
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Its the postbit/postbit_legacy template.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          Its the postbit/postbit_legacy template.
          Thanks Zachery

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X