No announcement yet.

Edit Post Doesn't Work? Any idea why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Edit Post Doesn't Work? Any idea why?

Lately I keep getting the Edit Post button to show the load button and nothing happen? Any idea what's going on, best way to fix this. Thank you

Its fairly hard to tell whats goin on from just that. Do you have any error messages from your javascript console?

Comment

Hi Zachery, I'm going to sound like a complete newbie, but the Edit Post and Reply with Quote but show a loading button as if all the java isn't loading. Where do I check the Javascript Console? First time I've done that.

Only plugins I have on this are the ones I have on yolosocial.com and that site has no issues.

Comment

If you have third party addons, you need to try disabling them first.

Comment

This happens with IE 9. It has the same problem here. When you go to edit post right after posting you don't get java is loading. You have to move away and come back to edit. I thought it was just my site until I tried an edit here today.

Comment

hmm I'm using Google Chrome and my users are experiencing it too. I just disabled all the products one by one and it still did it with just the vb blog and vb cms. It was working fine until late yesterday and then it started doing this and now it won't work at all.

Comment

Okay then, open a support ticktet, as well as the specific steps to reproduce.

Comment

There's an htaccess in /forum/ that was calling a vbseo redirect even though vbseo was disabled...it was making a royal mess. I took that off and all my broken urls even redirect correctly now. Thank you vbseo for making this so complicated lol Thanks for your help.

Comment