Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Description in Google Search

Hi,

I've tryed searching my forum in google and I've found that under the title of the forum appears a part of the welcome message!!

I've set the meta description in the admin panel but Google take the welcome message?!!!

What can I do?

Thannks a lot

Change the welcome msg (it is in admincp > notice) to include your site description at first.

Comment

Originally posted by CvP View Post
      Change the welcome msg (it is in admincp > notice) to include your site description at first.
      Thank a lot, now i understand how i can change the walcome message but wath i have to do to make google take site description first?!

Comment

Just change the welcome msg and add site description *before* welcome msg.

Google will pick it up in a few days.

Comment

So i have to wirte the site description in a notice that appear before welcome message?! Sorry you are really kind

Comment

You can do that. But I think better option will be edit the welcome msg text from notice and add site description before welcome msg.

Comment

Originally posted by CvP View Post
              You can do that. But I think better option will be edit the welcome msg text from notice and add site description before welcome msg.
              Thanks a lot

Comment