Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    You're not going to be able to reasonably deal with email sending on a local installation, because you don't have an email server installed to send email to the world.

Leave a comment:

• E0N
    replied
    I dont wanna host it at home. I just wanna try the function out. Trying to learn everything first and then buy som webbhosting. Is it possible to try it local? And if, How?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    If you don't know how to, your best bet is going to be buying a bit of webhosting. Chances are your ISP does not allow you to host a website, or send large amount of emails to people.

Leave a comment:

• E0N
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Well, is your localhost server configured to send email to the outside world?
    As I said. Im new at this and I havent configured antything that have anything to do with mail. I dont know how either?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Well, is your localhost server configured to send email to the outside world?

Leave a comment:

• E0N
    started a topic [Forum] New users dont get E-Mail Verification

New users dont get E-Mail Verification

Hello.

This is my first post and Im very new with VB. Im a beginner so bear with me if I ask dumb questions.
    Im running the forum on localhost. Trying to learn everything about VB.

I want new user to get activated by e-mail verification. I have set "Verify Email address in Registration" to Yes in ACP, but users still dont get e-mail verification. What have I missed?

Thanks in advance
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X