Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Bulk Emails delivery failed when sending from Vbulletin admin cp

Hello Vbulletin staff & users of forum

I am facing some problem. My website members are just 600+ and when ever am sending emails to all registered users in bulk am getting Return email saying "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" and those failure emails were around 300+

Some of my users are getting emails and some are not getting out of 600+ bulk in this bulk email delivery. I never got this problem when my members were below 500.

In my Admin c.panel when i go to user=>send emails, there i can see mentioned "Email to send at once:500" (this was set to 500 by default). Is there anything related to that settings ?shall i increase that nuber to 1000 from 500? Please help me in this regard as am not able to send bulk emails to all users regarding my website updates and sponsor emails etc.

Thanks in advance

That is not a vbulletin error message, you should check with your host why the emails fail over a specific rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      That is not a vbulletin error message, you should check with your host why the emails fail over a specific rate.
      ok i will contact my host right now. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

My host advised me to send emails around 500 per hour which is limit with my category of hostserver..Problem is solved..thks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X