cant get into acp or mcp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] cant get into acp or mcp

we just switched host and now i cant get into the acp or mcp.
    when you click the admin link on the footer it takes you to the sign in screen and you type in your user name and pass word, then it starts to redirect you to the acp but takes you right back to the sign in screen again. it does the same thing with the mcp. any thoughts

- - - Updated - - -

just found out that one of my other admins can

Clear your browsers cache and delete the cookies for your site then try again
    BrainTalk is a support group for friends, family, caregivers, and patients with neurological disorders and other health related diagnosis.

BrainTalk Communities Inc
    sigpic

Comment

yes, that worked. thank you

- - - Updated - - -

oh never mind, i did that and then i got a database error. heres what comes up now

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:
      SELECT blog.blogid, blog.title, blog.dateline AS publishdate, blog_text.blogtextid, blog_text.pagetext AS message, contenttype.class, attachment.attachmentid as previewimage, fd.width, fd.height
      FROM forumblog AS blog
      INNER JOIN forumblog_text AS blog_text ON (blog_text.blogtextid = blog.firstblogtextid)
      LEFT JOIN forumblog_categoryuser AS cu ON (cu.blogid = blog.blogid)
      LEFT JOIN forumcontenttype as contenttype ON (contenttype.class = 'BlogEntry')
      LEFT JOIN forumattachment AS attachment ON ( attachment.contentid = blog.blogid ) AND ( contenttype.contenttypeid = attachment.contenttypeid )
      LEFT JOIN forumfiledata as fd ON (attachment.filedataid = fd.filedataid)
      WHERE 1=1

AND blog.dateline <= 1346214105

GROUP BY blog.blogid
      ORDER BY blog.dateline DESC
      LIMIT 0,;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 14
      Error Number : 1064
      Request Date : Tuesday, August 28th 2012 @ 10:21:45 PM
      Error Date : Tuesday, August 28th 2012 @ 10:21:46 PM
      Script : http://www.advancedgamerz.net/forum/content.php
      Referrer : http://www.advancedgamerz.net/forum/forum.php
      IP Address : ####[email protected]##$$$$
      Username : !!!~GHOST~!!!
      Classname : vB_Database
      MySQL Version : 5.1.63-community-log

- - - Updated - - -

ok, nevermind this is the error im getting when i try to acsess the home page or cms.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X