Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] adsense rejected ad requests

This notice was in my ansense account.
    The errors listed below will result in blank ads being displayed on affected pages starting August 15, 2012. Please make sure that you fix these errors before then.

The following ad units have made ad requests with incorrect site information. This occurs when the URL of the server from which the ad unit has been served differs from the URL of the actual page where the ad will be displayed. Learn how to fix these errors.
    I haven't made any changes on my end to warrant this message, so I'm assuming google made changes of their own. So what I gather is I need to do 1 of 2 things.
    1) If you have tag.admeld.com errors within your report, please contact your Admeld representative and ask for JavaScript tags as opposed to iFrame tags. This will remove the nesting iframe effect and should improve the targeting.
    2) add this code in with my ad code
    Code:
    googletag.pubads().set("page_url", "URL");
    that's fine but it looks like they the full url inculding the page the ad is on.

- - - Updated - - -

I should also mention the ad spots that came up in this alert are the footer and under the navbar. I also have an ad in the posbit but that wasn't in the alert.

Found out if I use $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] it will solve the problem. But where do I put that?

Comment