Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Breadcrumbs under quick reply

Hi
    A few of my lazier users have asked for a copy of the breadcrumbs line directly underneath the quick reply entry.
    Scrolling up or using the quick nav thats just above the QR is clearly too much trouble.

Can someone please point me in the right direction. I've had a look round style manager but not really any idea what i'm looking for.
    Thanks
    Mike

I recently saw this brought up at vbulletin.org. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=229290 Read the installation instructions and you should get what you want done
    BrainTalk is a support group for friends, family, caregivers, and patients with neurological disorders and other health related diagnosis.

BrainTalk Communities Inc
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John Lester View Post
      I recently saw this brought up at vbulletin.org. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=229290 Read the installation instructions and you should get what you want done
      Cheers, thanks for the reply.
      Almost what I need. It puts the breadcrumbs in a box above quick reply which is almost where I'd like.. Would prefer it underneath.
      I've had a look in showthread.php and can't find anything.

Thanks again though!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyg View Post
        Cheers, thanks for the reply.
        Almost what I need. It puts the breadcrumbs in a box above quick reply which is almost where I'd like.. Would prefer it underneath.
        I've had a look in showthread.php and can't find anything.

Thanks again though!
        The instructions give you two options for its placement.

PHP Code:
        // to put it above the Thread Information box
        $find '<div id="thread_info" class="thread_info block">'
        Isn't that where you want it?

Comment

Yeah. Read the whole thing again and installed it.
          It exactly meets my needs!!
          Thanks again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X