Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Find User with Maximum Reputation scores in vbulletin

hello

i want to know how can i Find user with with Maximum Reputation scores in my forum

Thanks

In the navbar, go to Community > Member List, then click "Reputation" to sort by reputation.

Comment

hi
      thank alot

another question, how can i limit Reputation Give to users, i mean for example i am admin and have 200 rep power but when i want give a Reputation to a user,i want give him just 120 or less from my Rep Power not all 200,
      or when i want disapprove his post, i give less than all of my Rep power

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pcmwebmaster View Post
        another question, how can i limit Reputation Give to users, i mean for example i am admin and have 200 rep power but when i want give a Reputation to a user,i want give him just 120 or less from my Rep Power not all 200,
        or when i want disapprove his post, i give less than all of my Rep power
        This is outside the scope of the system and would require custom programming. You may be able to receive help with this at www.vbulletin.org.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X