Navigation Manager - vBulletin 4.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Navigation Manager - vBulletin 4.2.0

just play with Navigation Manager by changing another theme Style but now all the links i made on previous theme are gone...

is there any spesific step i have to do for making this works?

Regards,

BusyBee

Originally posted by BusyBee View Post
    just play with Navigation Manager by changing another theme Style but now all the links i made on previous theme are gone...

is there any spesific step i have to do for making this works?

Regards,

BusyBee
    The links added through the NM should work with all themes. How exactly did you add your links in the custom style btw?

Comment

The Navigation Manager shouldn't behave like that. The settings are global.

The only thing I can think of is you're using an older style that's not coded to 4.2 standards.

Comment

Hello guys,

just put the links with usual ways, and yes bigdan i use older style forgot to mention that. i'm curious why vBulletin need to create modules like navigation manager since today not so many vBulletin Style developer hasn't update their paid style to paid member like me

Regards,

BusyBee

Comment

Originally posted by BusyBee View Post
          Hello guys,

just put the links with usual ways, and yes bigdan i use older style forgot to mention that. i'm curious why vBulletin need to create modules like navigation manager since today not so many vBulletin Style developer hasn't update their paid style to paid member like me

Regards,

BusyBee
          What theme developers do is up to them. vBulletin has made creating new tabs easier than anyone could ask for.
          http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
          http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

Comment

It does require the code in the navbar template.. is it possible that the style where it is not working has a customised navbar template that is missing the new code?
            My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
            vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment