No announcement yet.

notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you "clear system cache" in the ACP? Have you tried sending yourself another pm?
    BrainTalk is a support group for friends, family, caregivers, and patients with neurological disorders and other health related diagnosis.

BrainTalk Communities Inc
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John Lester View Post
      Did you "clear system cache" in the ACP? Have you tried sending yourself another pm?
      I just cleared the system cache (Maintenance -> Clear System Cache), logged out then logged back in with no luck.

I sent myself a pm, number of notifications showed 2. After I opened the pm, number of notification goes back to 1. I deleted the pm and number of notifications stays the same (1).

Comment

Select all of your pm messages, scroll down to the bottom and mark them as read, then clear system cache again.
        BrainTalk is a support group for friends, family, caregivers, and patients with neurological disorders and other health related diagnosis.

BrainTalk Communities Inc
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John Lester View Post
          Select all of your pm messages, scroll down to the bottom and mark them as read, then clear system cache again.
          Hey Thanks It worked now after I marked all messages as read...

Thanks again

Comment