Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uploads: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] uploads: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

When I try to attach 10 images to a post at once, I get the error above.

I've been running my VB4 website for almost a year now without this ever happening until now, and I've always been able to upload 10 images at once without an issue.

(Everything else on the site is working perfectly. Also I haven't tinkered with anything in the ACP for a couple weeks)

Any ideas what might be causing this?
    N8
    Used Oilfield Equipment | Drilling Rigs For Sale

Your security token is missing or expired. Refresh the page and try again. Security tokens are inserted into the page on load and last one hour before they expire.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Why would this only happen when uploading 10 pictures (upload time < 30 seconds)

I'll get this error uploading 10 images, go back and try uploading 6 and it will work. Then if I try 10 next I will get the same error.
      N8
      Used Oilfield Equipment | Drilling Rigs For Sale

Comment

Honestly couldn't tell you. What are the exact steps to reproduce? i.e. what do you click and type to get the error?
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X