Profile Activity stream is showing Mod/Admin discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Profile Activity stream is showing Mod/Admin discussion

I was just informed by my moderator that a regular member that is on the "friends" list of a moderator is able to see the moderators activity in his profile Activity stream. It is showing posts he makes in our mod forum, which should NOT be visible. It looks now like all of our mod/admin discussions are in very plain view - all anyone has to do is look at their activity stream if they're on a mod/admin's friends list.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks

I just tested this with a normal member account and the stream is not showing any of my posts in my private admin forum.

Are you sure your admin/mod forums are actually PRIVATE, rather than just being set so that the forum does not display in the forum list?
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Sure, he can see the mod activities if he has permission to view that forum... If its not private and/or someone forget to check permissions
      To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
      My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
      CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
      Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

The activity stream follows permissions, so check them. Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Permissions

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X