Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderate Threads (Require moderator validation before new threads are displayed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    It is fine to use PHP5.3 with vB4.2.2. You will probably need to add this line to your config.php file though to stop any php warnings from showing on your pages (this used to be suppressed). Please add the following line to your config.php file under the <?php line:

PHP Code:
    define('SKIP_DS_ERRORS'true); 

Leave a comment:

• Gripi
    replied
    Ok.. is it safe to upgrade to 4.2.2? because i'm still using php 5.3.x

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Can you upgrade to 4.2.2? This works in that version. I really don't know if there was a bug in 4.1.2 that could be causing the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Gripi
    replied
    Yes.. i set it to no under the forum permission -> the subforum that i want, i also tried the parent of the subforum, still not working.
    Last edited by Gripi; Sun 28 Sep '14, 9:56am.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You set this to No in the Usergroup Manager or under Forum Permissions > Forum?

Leave a comment:

• Gripi
    replied
    Hello lynne.. correction.. not working. i already set the " Follow Forum Moderation Rules > No", when admin / moderator post new thread, the thread didnt put into moderation queue.

the thread showup immediately.

Leave a comment:

• Gripi
    replied
    Thank you.. working

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    admincp > Forums & Moderators > Forum Permissions > find forum > Edit Moderator/Admin usergroup > Follow Forum Moderation Rules > No

Leave a comment:

• Moderate Threads (Require moderator validation before new threads are displayed)

Hi..

I have a subforum that enable the Moderate Threads (Require moderator validation before new threads are displayed), but when admin/moderator of the forum post new thread, the thread no need approval.

How to make the new thread in the subforum always need approval? no matter who post new thread in the subforum.

I'm using vb 4.1.2