Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Style Generator made a style with unreadable profiles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheeko
    replied
    Thank you folks! appreciate it.

That worked and all working fine.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    AdminCP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager.

Hit the <<>> button for your style.

Scroll to CSS Templates and Double Click.

additional.css whould be the first CSS Template in the list.

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheeko View Post
    Thanks for the info. But I couldn't find the additional.css template??? Will appreciate if give some details.
    It's under CSS Templates.

Leave a comment:

• Sheeko
    replied
    Thanks for the info. But I couldn't find the additional.css template??? Will appreciate if give some details.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    As far as I can tell, neither of those are controlled by a separate style variable (both use the main body link color). Add the following to your additional.css template to change them both to white:
    Code:
    #blog_user_sidebar a, .cms_widget_header a {
    	color: #FFFFFF;
    }

Leave a comment:

• Sheeko
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew Gordon View Post
    If the profile isn't customized, it'll still be using style variables (though harder to find since it is defined in a file and not a template to take into account profile customizations). Take a screenshot of where there is unreadable text and I can try to point you in the right direction.
    Hi!

Using vb 4.2 I created a dark style and match up every thing else except that on the "My Blog" page the links on the right side under the avatat are almost invisible because of their dark color. Can't find the right style vars to change these to white.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	my_blog.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	3689855
    Navigate to "Blog"--> "My Blog" and it on the right side bar.

Also The RSS widget Heading
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cnn_rss.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	3689863

Will appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Last edited by Sheeko; Sun 12 Aug '12, 5:19pm.

Leave a comment:

• sub_ubi
    replied
    Thank you, I fixed this via stylevars. Rather than changing the font, I changed the "postbit_lite_background" to black.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    If the profile isn't customized, it'll still be using style variables (though harder to find since it is defined in a file and not a template to take into account profile customizations). Take a screenshot of where there is unreadable text and I can try to point you in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    You'll need to fix the profile issues via the profile customization options.

Leave a comment:

• Style Generator made a style with unreadable profiles.

When using Style Generator with "dark" (under fine-tune colors) it made a style with unreadable profiles. The "about me" section has white text on a white background, for example.

I've spent the last hour googling and trying various Stylevars with no success. Creating a "site default" custom profile is not an option since it interferes with other styles (why can't it be "style default" rather than "site default?")

Can someone point me to the correct stylevars to fix the unreadable issues, or has the style generator created a useless style?