Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Error when trying to register

Hi all,

I just attempted to create a user account on my site as a "test" account, so that I can test certain site functionality as a regular user instead of as an administrator. When I did, this is the error that I received:

Code:
    Warning: require_once(includes/functions_vbsfs.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/register.php(338) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions_vbsfs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/supercha/public_html/register.php(338) : eval()'d code on line 3

Can someone please explain to me what this all means in plain English?

I've searched both my server AND the vBulletin download and the file function_vbsfs.php does not exist. Do I need this file? Could this be the reason why my site hasn't seen any new member registrations since it went live (after suffering several serious hacker attacks) about two weeks ago?

- - - Updated - - -

I figured out the answer.

The file functions_vbsfs.php is part of the StopForumSpam vB plug-in. I guess it didn't install properly; I've since reinstalled and it seems to be working fine.
    Michael
    www.superchargerhelp.com
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X