Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I have a forum block that is only visible to Admins and Mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How can I have a forum block that is only visible to Admins and Mods?

Thank you for your help,

Rgds,
    Last edited by NicoRichters; Thu 2 Aug '12, 6:06am.

Originally posted by NicoRichters View Post
    Thank you for your help,

Rgds,
    Through the permissions.

Comment

Originally posted by borbole View Post
      Through the permissions.
      i think you missunderstood me, I meant a block on the right side a text or php block

Comment

Originally posted by NicoRichters View Post
        i think you missunderstood me, I meant a block on the right side a text or php block
        I didn''t misunderstand you. Your title said a private forum before you edited it. Anyway, that would involve coding. It would be better if you asked at vb.org about this as per the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by borbole View Post
          I didn''t misunderstand you. Your title said a private forum before you edited it. Anyway, that would involve coding. It would be better if you asked at vb.org about this as per the rules.
          Grand, thank you.

Just to be clear I wrote my post than re-read my post saw that I wasn't entirely specific and changed it

Anyways, thanks for your help again

Comment

You can add conditionals (there is an article on these at vbulletin.org) to the according block template. Like this you can define who is allowed to view a block or not .
            sigpic

Comment

Here's the page with the conditionals http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231525
              BrainTalk is a support group for friends, family, caregivers, and patients with neurological disorders and other health related diagnosis.

BrainTalk Communities Inc
              sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X