Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    If they're already logged in, and you don't want to use the generic password, why would you want to force them to login again?

Leave a comment:

• Dustin L.
    replied
    Originally posted by tony diaz View Post
    Is there any way to fix it so that when a member wants to enter a private forum, that they would login with the same password as they do when they log onto the main forum rather than having a single password to get in?

Thanks in advance.
    Not available without a third-party modification. And it doesn't make much sense to do so anyway because once a user is logged in, he/she has already authenticated him/herself, and as such, using the same password again would just be repetitive.

Dustin

Leave a comment:

• Videx
    replied
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, but we have a couple private forums (Admin, Moderators) and nobody needs to enter a second password. I'm not sure how I could force them to if I wanted.

Leave a comment:

• tony diaz
    started a topic [Forum] Password Protected forums question

Password Protected forums question

Is there any way to fix it so that when a member wants to enter a private forum, that they would login with the same password as they do when they log onto the main forum rather than having a single password to get in?

Thanks in advance.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X