changing CMS settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] changing CMS settings

I currently have 12 articles showing on my cms page. but i want to reduce it to 10 and also change the name of the CMS page. every time i do this the screen turns white and never changed

Do you mean when you save the pages goes blank? You should be able to change the "Content per page" setting in the amdincp via: AdminCP > vBulletin CMS > Section Manager

*You can also click the pencil icon and edit the section names there as well .

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
    Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastSuperman View Post
      Do you mean when you save the pages goes blank? You should be able to change the "Content per page" setting in the amdincp via: AdminCP > vBulletin CMS > Section Manager

*You can also click the pencil icon and edit the section names there as well .
      I'm sorry that is what happens when i click on the pencil icon. I guess there is another place i can change it also?

- - - Updated - - -

all done. Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X