No announcement yet.

Wheres my user_moderation.php file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Wheres my user_moderation.php file?

Ok so i have moderate new registrations activated, new member joins i get a notification, i click it.. the site tries to locate user_moderation.php?do=moderate

But there is no such file at all in my forum main directory, or in my vbulletin isntallation files at all..

Any help would be appreciated...

Originally posted by axi
    Ok so i have moderate new registrations activated, new member joins i get a notification, i click it.. the site tries to locate user_moderation.php?do=moderate

But there is no such file at all in my forum main directory, or in my vbulletin isntallation files at all..

Any help would be appreciated...
    There is no such file in vBulletin. This will be from a modification of some sort.

You would need to contact the author of the modification for support.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

very wierd, is this possible? because i had a modified 3.8 board, i recently upgraded to 4.x a fresh upgrade, can there still be any modifications laying around?

Comment

Originally posted by axi
        very wierd, is this possible? because i had a modified 3.8 board, i recently upgraded to 4.x a fresh upgrade, can there still be any modifications laying around?
        Yes. You should really disable all old modifications because most will need some work to make them compatible with 4.x.

Comment

Originally posted by axi View Post
          Yes because even though you may have disabled or uninstalled a modification, any files uploaded will still be on your server, regardless of whether you're upgrading.

Make sure to remove any associated files after removing a modification.

Dustin
          http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
          http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

Comment

ok i see what you mean and yes old hack was there as 3.8, i uninstalled it..

However now in my forum the notification for this user is not coming up anymore, to moderate the new user, he is still in the awaiting moderation usergroup, but as i am an admin i am not receiving this notification under the notifications tab, why not? any way i can get this to work again atleast for admins?

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by axi
              ok i see what you mean and yes old hack was there as 3.8, i uninstalled it..

However now in my forum the notification for this user is not coming up anymore, to moderate the new user, he is still in the awaiting moderation usergroup, but as i am an admin i am not receiving this notification under the notifications tab, why not? any way i can get this to work again atleast for admins?

cheers
              Because that was what the modification did - provided notifications of new users. There is no such feature in vBulletin, you can have an email sent to you on registration but that is all.

You would therefore need to contact the author of this modification to see if it has been updated for vB4.

To be honest it sounds like it was mostly working. You could try re-enabling it and then re-uploading the missing file again, and see if it works. It might!

Comment

hmmm yeah it probably was working still, and there probably is a vb4 version for it it was very basic and did a great job for notification, i will have a look thanks for the help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X