Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i really need serious help.....can anyone help me.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AliMadkour got me into the admincp. However everything is erased.

- - - Updated - - -

is there any way to get everything back? theres nothing...no posts, no members...nothing....lol

Comment

Originally posted by pyes View Post
      AliMadkour got me into the admincp. However everything is erased.

- - - Updated - - -

is there any way to get everything back? theres nothing...no posts, no members...nothing....lol
      As far as I know, the only way is to have a backup. Do you have one?
      Former vBulletin user

Comment

my server company takes daily backups...but i dont know if it will cover vbulletin stuff??

Comment

my server company takes daily backups...but i dont know if it will cover vbulletin stuff??
          A while ago, something screwed up our server (404 error), and we lost all our data. Our host ran a backup, and everything was fine.
          Former vBulletin user

Comment

i contacted them via a ticket.....they take forever so we'll see. thanks for all the help everyone...i really appreciate it alot.

Comment

i contacted them via a ticket.....they take forever so we'll see. thanks for all the help everyone...i really appreciate it alot.
              Is it a good host overall, though, besides for the waiting time?
              Former vBulletin user

Comment

yeah i guess so. its ccihosting. its an offshore dedicated server. They do a decent job but they are slow and barely speak english.

Comment

yeah i guess so. its ccihosting. its an offshore dedicated server. They do a decent job but they are slow and barely speak english.
                  Well, if you ever consider moving, I would suggest Blue Host. It's what we use, and we're happy with the service.
                  Former vBulletin user

Comment

pyes,
                    After you get your forum restored you need to place some protection in place to help secure it. I'm not going to say that it's guaranteed to work, but it will certainly make it more difficult for a hacker to get through. There are several blog entries on how to do this as well as articles and posts here and at vbulletin.org.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaury25 View Post
                      Well, if you ever consider moving, I would suggest Blue Host. It's what we use, and we're happy with the service.
                      i just checked them out but cant find pricing on a dedicated server. Also are they offshore? My members want offshore hosting.

Originally posted by Syxguns View Post
                      pyes,
                      After you get your forum restored you need to place some protection in place to help secure it. I'm not going to say that it's guaranteed to work, but it will certainly make it more difficult for a hacker to get through. There are several blog entries on how to do this as well as articles and posts here and at vbulletin.org.
                      oh i def plan on it. thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X