Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• str8tstill
    replied
    Changed userinfo to bbuserinfo and works fine.

Leave a comment:

• str8tstill
    replied
    Originally posted by Dustin L. View Post

Well, you can use the Navigation Manager.

Settings -> Navigation Manager -> (Click) Forum -> Under Quick Links, where it says Edit, click Add Link and put the following as the URLs.

Posts only
    Code:
    search.php?{session.sessionurl}do=finduser&userid={userinfo.userid}&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1
    Threads
    Code:
    search.php?{session.sessionurl}do=finduser&userid={userinfo.userid}&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread

Dustin

Since upgrading to 4.2.2 this doesnt return any results, instead I get this message:

Code:
    Please add more constraints to your search. Searches that return all or most of the database are a bad idea.
    Anyone know a workaround?

Leave a comment:

• cloferba
    replied
    What about to display the userīs posts as Threads?

Leave a comment:

• Dustin L.
    replied
    No problem. Glad to help.

Regards,

Dustin

Leave a comment:

• zascok
    replied
    0.o I'm sorry kinda missed that part. Thanks it's working like a charm.

Leave a comment:

• Dustin L.
    replied
    Originally posted by zascok View Post
    Exactly what i did, it is't working
    Did you use the URLs I posted, or the ones you posted? Because the ones I posted are indeed different.

Dustin

Leave a comment:

• zascok
    replied
    Originally posted by Dustin L. View Post

Settings -> Navigation Manager -> (Click) Forum -> Under Quick Links, where it says Edit, click Add Link and put the following as the URLs.

Posts only
    Code:
    search.php?{session.sessionurl}do=finduser&userid={userinfo.userid}&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1
    Threads
    Code:
    search.php?{session.sessionurl}do=finduser&userid={userinfo.userid}&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread

Dustin

Exactly what i did, they are not working although they are working from my profile

Leave a comment:

• Dustin L.
    replied
    yeah but this gents and ladies over here kinda know the soft from the top to bottom. It has to be a couple of simple links

like those I druged out of templates, but they aren't working from the menu

PHP Code:
    search.php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}do=finduser&userid={vb:raw userinfo.userid}&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

search
    .php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}do=finduser&userid={vb:raw userinfo.userid}&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread 

Posts only
    Code:
    Threads
    Code:

Dustin

Leave a comment:

• zascok
    replied
    yeah but this gents and ladies over here kinda know the soft from the top to bottom. It has to be a couple of simple links

like those I druged out of templates, but they aren't working from the menu

PHP Code:
    search.php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}do=finduser&userid={vb:raw userinfo.userid}&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

search
    .php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}do=finduser&userid={vb:raw userinfo.userid}&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread 

Leave a comment:

• Dustin L.
    replied
    Hi. On vB3 there was a small modification: a links to my posts and my threads in navbar in welcome box. Recently I moved to vB4 and I though it would be nice to have those links back. Lets say in "Quick links" menu.

But I'm not sure what kind of links I have to use. Can anyone help me please.
    You might find better help for customization at http://www.vbulletin.org/.

Dustin

Leave a comment:

• zascok
    started a topic [Forum] My posts & My threds

My posts & My threds

Hi. On vB3 there was a small modification: a links to my posts and my threads in navbar in welcome box. Recently I moved to vB4 and I though it would be nice to have those links back. Lets say in "Quick links" menu.

But I'm not sure what kind of links I have to use. Can anyone help me please.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X