X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf777
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew Gordon View Post
    Make sure that the navbar_menu_height style variable has 'px' set as its unit.
    It does.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind. I figured it out. I was using a different plugin for the Navbar tabs rather than the default Navigation Manager. I hate the default because there's an issue where it always highlights the same tab (Forum Tab).

It times like this that I'm reminded why I will never again purchase the vbulletin software.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Make sure that the navbar_menu_height style variable has 'px' set as its unit.

Leave a comment:

• bf777
    replied
    I'm sorry I meant the "Quick Links" menu under the actual Navbar. There is nothing for me to revert as all templates have been reverted.

I no longer see the submenu for the shortcuts.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    If you have recently upgraded to 4.2.0, the way the navbar is managed has changed. There is now a navbar manager in the admincp.

Revert your navbar template to get a default navbar, and then build the links you need using the navbar manager.

Leave a comment:

• bf777
    started a topic [Forum] How to get my full navbar menu back?

How to get my full navbar menu back?

After a recent upgrade, my navbar menu has disappeared. I no longer see the shortcuts up top for "New Posts, PMs, FAQ, Calendar..." How do I readd them?