No announcement yet.

Colouring login background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it will be checked by default so noone needs to put a check mark in it manualy and also if you hide it, you won't worry about where it shows.
    To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
    My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
    CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
    Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

Is there any disadvantage in doing that? Is it against cookie laws or something to have it checked by default?

Comment

Laws have nothing to do with what we're doing here... I am just trying to help you to do what you wanted to do without having to change lots of code... That's all.

I do beleive having the Remember Me on the left is not an issue at all. Yes you can change other things to make it fit on the right, but simple is the keyword here.

I have helped you with what you asked for and that's all, please don't read too much into my suggestion
        My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Comment

I like your idea and it would solve the issue. I need to find out why there is the option in the first place.

Comment

I beleive it is to keep the cookie session alive so a user won't get logged out due to inactivity during their session

Comment