Auto restore notice/button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Auto restore notice/button

I was wondering how to go about changing the properties of the auto restore button? I want to make it bigger, change color, font size, and possibly change the location it appears at, as a lot of members never see it.
    BrainTalk is a support group for friends, family, caregivers, and patients with neurological disorders and other health related diagnosis.

BrainTalk Communities Inc
    sigpic

The class for this button is: restoretext

So you would need to add code like this to additional.css:

Code:
    .restoretext {
      font-size: 200% !important;
      font-color: red !important;
    }
    and any other CSS you want to add to it.

Since the button is part of the ckeditor moving it to the top or such isn't very practical.

Comment

Hmm ok so I might not move it, depends on how it winds up looking Thanks BoP ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Well I can change the font and size, but not the color? But in firebug I can change the color by adding a new property. Not a css guru, more of a css noob so I have no idea why I can't change the color.
      BrainTalk is a support group for friends, family, caregivers, and patients with neurological disorders and other health related diagnosis.

sigpic

Comment

Did you put !important after the color? If it works in firebug it should work in additional.css.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
          Did you put !important after the color? If it works in firebug it should work in additional.css.
          With and without !important the color remains black. Also tried using plain text color (red) and hex color with neither working in additional.css but both working in firebug.

Code:
          .restoretext {
            font-size: 32px !important;
            font-color: #cc0083 !important;
          }
          and

Code:
          .restoretext {
            font-color: red !important;
          }
          Result is bigger text, but no color

- - - Updated - - -

Found out how to get it to work

Code:
          .restoretext {
            color: #cc0083 !important;
          }
          Tried it in firebug using "font-color" and it didn't work. So I figured I'd drop it from the additional.css and it works perfectly

sigpic

Comment

Cool. I was just thinking maybe because it's a form element the font-color was the issue, but why it worked in firebug is baffling.

Comment