X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loaep
    replied
    Originally posted by Ace View Post
    How? In case others in future have the issue.
    I had something in my config.php. I don't remember adding it. lol

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by Aakek View Post
    Usergroups > "Can see deleted notices" set to "No"
    He specified twice in this thread that the setting was correctly set to No.

Leave a comment:

• Aakek
    replied
    Usergroups > "Can see deleted notices" set to "No"

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied

Leave a comment:

• loaep
    replied
    Oh, Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Aakek
    replied
    Originally posted by loaep View Post
    Are there any permissions other than usergroup and forums?
    I am not sure as we tend to move things across to a spam section.

But that being said I have had a look in the usergroups section -Have you set "Can see deleted notices" to No ?

Leave a comment:

• loaep
    replied
    Permissions are messed up somewhere then. I tend to always Physically Remove items or Physically Move items to an admin only section.
    Are there any permissions other than usergroup and forums?

Leave a comment:

• Aakek
    replied
    Originally posted by loaep View Post
    I'm soft deleting it. Before it didn't show who removed it.(only to mods+admins+people with permissions) but now it shows to everybody, even unregistered people.
    Permissions are messed up somewhere then. I tend to always Physically Remove items or Physically Move items to an admin only section.

Leave a comment:

• loaep
    replied
    When you delete a thread are the people deleting using the "Physically Remove" option or the default "'Soft' Delete" option? Soft Delete will show who removed it like that.
    I'm soft deleting it. Before it didn't show who removed it.(only to mods+admins+people with permissions) but now it shows to everybody, even unregistered people.

Leave a comment:

• Aakek
    replied
    When you delete a thread are the people deleting using the "Physically Remove" option or the default "'Soft' Delete" option? Soft Delete will show who removed it like that.

Leave a comment:

• loaep
    replied
    Malwarebytes is blocking your IP as malicious, but at a guess - have you confirmed that the Usergroup permissions for all groups that should not see the deleted posts are set to NO for that setting?
    Sorry for malwarebytes blocking it. We're on the voxility range which as quoted by a moderator on the MalwareBytes forum 'is known to house illegal files.' But: I have checked all the permissions, for usergroups and forums, seeing the deleted post's is all set to no.( 'Can See Deletion Notices' - No )

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Malwarebytes is blocking your IP as malicious, but at a guess - have you confirmed that the Usergroup permissions for all groups that should not see the deleted posts are set to NO for that setting?

Leave a comment:

• loaep
    started a topic [Forum] Everybody can see deletion notes?

Everybody can see deletion notes?

Hi,

On my forum everybody can see the 'bit' of deleted stuff. - https://www.bugabuse.net/56-news-and...k-added-2.html at the end of the thread, you see the deleted post by gamerocker.
    https://www.bugabuse.net/56-news-and-announcements/ - you can see deleted threads, and who deleted them.

I've tried disabling all mods, and that hasn't helped.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

EDIT: I also tried default style.. still didn't work: https://tmp.bugabuse.net/pics/lfO8ws.png
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X