Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] unserialize warning after upgrade

I'm getting the following error on cms articles after upgrading to 4.2

Warning: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Function spl_autoload_call() hasn't defined the class it was called for in [path]/vb/cache/db.php on line 151

I tried maintenance>clear system cache and that works for a while but the error comes back in 5-10 minutes.
    I disabled hooks and plugins, that didn't help. I tested with default style, didn't help.

When I search on the error I get a ton of other forums having the same issue, but can't find any solution. Any ideas?

Normally, clearing the cache fixes this issue. Do you have a lot of widgets on the page? Do they have very short cache times? Stagger the cache times on them and make sure they are all above 1 minute.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      Normally, clearing the cache fixes this issue. Do you have a lot of widgets on the page? Do they have very short cache times? Stagger the cache times on them and make sure they are all above 1 minute.
      Thanks for the reply. Only 2 widgets, both 5 minutes. I changed one to 7.

Comment

No other suggestions? If you google this error https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1536&bih=794 you get several pages of sites with this problem. Obviously it isn't just me.

Comment

I understand. However if you to the pages in Google's, they are all operating normally.

You'll need to open a support ticket. https://www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport.

Wayne Luke
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Most are fixed but several still have the issue (including my board which comes up in the search). Good thought though, I emailed one of the boards that comes up in google but doesn't show the problem to see if/how he fixed it. If that doesn't help I'll open a ticket. Thanks.

Comment

Your choice. Simply opening a ticket would give quicker resolution.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

For anyone else that wanders here after googling this error: Looks like I accidentally fixed it. It was a corrupt layout, went to a different layout and the problem went away.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X