Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove/change 'My Profile' and 'Settings' top links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How to remove/change 'My Profile' and 'Settings' top links?

'My Profile' and 'Settings' in the top right seems confusing, especially when there is already the username you can click on to see your profile.

I would like to eliminate those two links, and replace with one link that says 'User CP' or similar, which goes to the same link (usercp.php) as 'Settings'.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

search phrases for settings and change the correct one to usercp, as for the profile link, you need to edit the header template
    My Site: INFJs.com

Comment

Thanks. Found it all in the header template.

Commented <li><a href="{vb:link member, {vb:raw bbuserinfo}}">{vb:rawphrase your_profile}</a></li> for now...

and changed the line above it... <li><a href="usercp.php{vb:raw session.sessionurl_q}">{vb:rawphrase user_control_panel}</a></li> to <li><a href="usercp.php{vb:raw session.sessionurl_q}">User CP</a></li>
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

There is a mod just for that at www.vbulletin.org
        To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
        My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
        CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
        Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X