X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Father Juan View Post
    I apologize if this has been answered before but I did a search and most posts dealt with not allowing hotlinking.

We wish to allow hotlinking of images hosted at our private forums, but despite setting the permissions for guests to allow downloading of attachments and allowing them to view thumbnails, images still can not be seen remotely.

For example the following is an image in my personal album on the forum which is a public album:

Img Code

Picture URL

http://gatbrigade.com/attachment.php...5&d=1341335454

As stated above our forum is private, but unregistered/not logged in permissions have been set to allow downloading of attachments and viewing of thumbnails. All forums also have the relevant permissions set accordingly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Your whole forum is private:
    The Existential Home of the GAT Brigade is a private forum.
    Whatever is posted, attached there is impossible to see for a guest.
    Make your forum visible for guests then hide some subforums from them.

Leave a comment:

• Father Juan
    started a topic [Forum] Allowing Hotlinking

Allowing Hotlinking

I apologize if this has been answered before but I did a search and most posts dealt with not allowing hotlinking.

We wish to allow hotlinking of images hosted at our private forums, but despite setting the permissions for guests to allow downloading of attachments and allowing them to view thumbnails, images still can not be seen remotely.

For example the following is an image in my personal album on the forum which is a public album:

Img Code

Picture URL

http://gatbrigade.com/attachment.php...5&d=1341335454

As stated above our forum is private, but unregistered/not logged in permissions have been set to allow downloading of attachments and viewing of thumbnails. All forums also have the relevant permissions set accordingly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.