Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing the background color of Member Profile content blocks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakedirt
    replied
    Originally posted by rob83 View Post
    Hello!

I have been trying to change the background color of portions of the member profile page. The background color and text are like the same color. I've tried pretty much tried every obvious solution within the Theme Styling options and Variables, but nothing effects the white boxes below. Basically I just want to make all those white boxes more of a dark color in the picture below. Any clue which var(s) it is?

Style Variable - Editor => Comment Background

Leave a comment:

• TheLastSuperman
    replied
    Originally posted by mradlin View Post
    Quick question. After a Save as Site Default is done, is there any way to reverse it?
    Originally posted by Amaury25 View Post
    No, there is not.
    Hmm. Too bad. I did that a long time ago, and wish I didn't.
    Did you want yours back to the vBulletin default?

Edit: Which forum are you talking about, by the way?
    I've marked this as Answered since rob83's question was answered. mrradlin, if you still need assistance or have further questions please start a new thread .

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    Did you want yours back to the vBulletin default?

Edit: Which forum are you talking about, by the way?
    Last edited by Amaury; Mon 25th Jun '12, 7:53pm. Reason: Note

Leave a comment:

• mradlin
    replied
    No, there is not.

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    Quick question. After a Save as Site Default is done, is there any way to reverse it?
    No, there is not.

Leave a comment:

• mradlin
    replied
    Click Save as Site Default after making the necessary changes on your profile, and it will change for all users. However, if a user has customized their profile, it will not change.

Leave a comment:

• rob83
    replied
    Big thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    Originally posted by rob83 View Post
    So does that mean only a member who decides to change their profile color can change it from white? Is there not a way to change that default white background?

Sorry, I'm partially retarded right now.
    Click Save as Site Default after making the necessary changes on your profile, and it will change for all users. However, if a user has customized their profile, it will not change.

Leave a comment:

• rob83
    replied
    So does that mean only a member who decides to change their profile color can change it from white? Is there not a way to change that default white background?

Sorry, I'm partially retarded right now.

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    That's actually done via profile customization. The area you want to edit would be Content Background.

Leave a comment:

• Changing the background color of Member Profile content blocks...

Hello!

I have been trying to change the background color of portions of the member profile page. The background color and text are like the same color. I've tried pretty much tried every obvious solution within the Theme Styling options and Variables, but nothing effects the white boxes below. Basically I just want to make all those white boxes more of a dark color in the picture below. Any clue which var(s) it is?