X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2cv
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Can you re-download the ZIP file from the Members Area and upload the following four files in ASCII mode to your server from the new download:

/admincp/deployads.php
    /includes/adsense_templates.php
    /includes/init.php
    /includes/xml/cpnav_ads.xml
    Yes works so if you wont change pub adsense you must go first in members area and here make new account. Then downlaod vbulletin and copy again at lest that four files
    Thx works

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Can you re-download the ZIP file from the Members Area and upload the following four files in ASCII mode to your server from the new download:

/admincp/deployads.php
    /includes/adsense_templates.php
    /includes/init.php
    /includes/xml/cpnav_ads.xml

Leave a comment:

• 2cv
    replied
    I do that and in member area is adsens pub id correct and fine but not also on my forum
    When i go on options stil have old pub id make channge in memberese area a week ago so must bi validat and also adsense status is activ and validate bud in optins is still old pub i need chenge it on my forum.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Go here:

https://members.vbulletin.com/adsense.php

...and click the link to associate a new Adsense account

Leave a comment:

• 2cv
    started a topic [Forum] Adsense pub ID

Adsense pub ID

I dont know how i could change my pub ID. I have still in my forum when i go in adsense old ID which accout was open when adsense bot suport my lang. I have now new adsesne account, i fill and get riht info in forum member page in google adsnnse i acetpt and make asccoasen with vbuletin but on my forum is stil odl adsnese publish id how i coud chaneg that.