No announcement yet.

AdminCp Error (Can't save anything)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i think i have about 30-35 pages differently out of which some of the modifications have 8-9 pages on their own.

Comment

Then my guess would be you are passing too much information for your server to handle.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Hmmm but that's the only place where i am hitting error other then that i get no errors at all. I asked my hosting if there is any extra load on server because of my site or anything like that and they said its not the issue but even they couldn't figure it out as of yet

Comment

Hi VB Team can i get help on this ?? It's been open for a while. Help is appreciated

Thanks

Comment

Edit only one settings page at a time. As I said previously, you have too many extra settings pages and when you edit all of them at the same time, too much information is getting passed to your server. So, edit just one page at a time.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
              Edit only one settings page at a time. As I said previously, you have too many extra settings pages and when you edit all of them at the same time, too much information is getting passed to your server. So, edit just one page at a time.
              Hi lynne,

I had the same settings when this was working fine i haven't had any extra settings afterwords. I also checked with my hosting to see if that is the situation where it was passing too much information to server and they said there is no such issues. Anyways i guess that's the only option i have here

Thanks for your help.

Comment