a real problem with the display of signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] a real problem with the display of signatures

signatures appear only in the first post (creation of posts), no signature appears in the answers: (
    is it normal?

thank you in advance

- - - Updated - - -

sad

no one can help me please ?

Comment

Do you have any third party addons, or modifications?

Comment

i dont edit anything , i dont understand ...

can i have support help?

Comment

Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
          Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
          define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 
          If so, please supply a link to see the problem.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

oh i see but i must save my config.php as 'AINSI' right ? because it dont work at moment

i dont have notpade

Comment

You must use a plain text editor to edit/save your config.php file. You could try just going to AdminCP > Settings > Options > Plugins/products and disable the plugin system there.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

i juste tried to desable all plugins and products , noone changed , signatures still dont appear but onyl on the first post...

any other help?

Comment

That could only be caused by an addon. There is even an addon that specifically does what you're describing.

Have you definitely carried out Lynne's instructions correctly in post #5?
                  MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
                  AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

no , i did it with VBulletin option because my config.php is not on 'AINSI' and when i change something , all my forumhome is deformed !

can you help me by Teamviewer ?

- - - Updated - - -

, no one can do it for me ??

Comment

I asked for a link to see the problem with your plugins disabled and you have not supplied one.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorps View Post
                        no , i did it with VBulletin option because my config.php is not on 'AINSI' and when i change something , all my forumhome is deformed !

can you help me by Teamviewer ?

- - - Updated - - -

, no one can do it for me ??
                        That is not a standard behavior in vb so it is for sure caused by an add on. Can you post here all the mods that you have installed?

P.s. A link to your forum would be helpful as well. Or at least a screenshot with the issue.

Comment

this is the link of the forum : www.gamerzunivers.eu

Comment

The site is down for me.
                            http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
                            http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

Comment

yes, patiente please ,the forum is down at moment ,the hoster will fix this soon .

i will inform you .

- - - Updated - - -

Forum's up again . Open now , can you go get a look about my probleme please ??

Thanks

Comment