Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i add text to paid subscriptions page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How do i add text to paid subscriptions page?

Hello,

I have the latest version of vBulletin installed i am in the process of trying to edit the page the user sees when he trys to upgrade to a paid subscription I believe it is the Payment.php file. I want to add text in between the drop down menu and the order button or rite above the down down menu. I have included a picture from another forum of what i am refereeing to. thanks for the help in advance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-06-15 at 6.16.12 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	3723853

Don't edit the files - you edit the templates/phrases in AdminCP.

Go to:

AdminCP > Settings > Options > General Settings

...and enable the 'Add Template Name in HTML Comments' setting. Then refresh the payment.php page and view the source code. This will show you each template's starting and ending point. Pick the template you wish to edit and go to:

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager

...and select 'Edit Templates' from the dropdown next to your style. Find the template you noted above and double click on it then add your text in there. Hit Save and you're done.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
    - "Quick Route" Interface...
    - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

Hello,

I have one more questions i figured out how to edit and add text using the above method but i have two subscriptions and they both add the same template so when i add it i am unable to add different text for each subscription. how would i go about adding different text for each?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-06-15 at 11.01.50 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	3689415

Comment

When I edit subscriptions , I just visit admincp>>paid subscriptions>>subscription manager. Then, beside the subscription I want to edit, I click the EDIT button on the right side of the page. This opens a new window where I can type in a description for the subscription. I use html to style the description and even include the css at the top of the description in the html. Good luck.

kether

Comment

Thanks Kether!
          Hmmm. Cheese.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X