No announcement yet.

New added Admins have limited access.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Answered] New added Admins have limited access.

I want to add an admin but when I do, the new admin does not have as much access. What other changes/permissions must I make?

Thanks.
    It's been a pretty day.
    I hope you enjoyed it.
    Gösta

By default, the new admins have just a few of access.
    In the page of each admin, there is in the menu at the top, an option which allows to give more access to him : Edit Administrators permissions.

- - - Updated - - -

For obtain this option in the menu, you must have the rights of a super-administrator in the config.php
    Miaouuuu... Ne me caressez pas ŕ rebrousse-poils, ça fait de l'électricité !

Comment

Thanks, Eve, I found it under Forums & Moderators/Show All Moderators. And was able to edit the permissions from there. I hope that takes care of it.

Thanks again.
      It's been a pretty day.
      I hope you enjoyed it.
      Gösta

Comment

There are not the same permissions. There are the 'super-moderators permissions', common to the admins and super-moderators.
        The 'administrators access', in the menu above, give access to the differents modules of the cp admin.
        Miaouuuu... Ne me caressez pas ŕ rebrousse-poils, ça fait de l'électricité !

Comment

Originally posted by Eve_Ra View Post
          There are not the same permissions. There are the 'super-moderators permissions', common to the admins and super-moderators.
          How do I access them from the AdminCp? I haven't been able to find any "Super" settings.
          The 'administrators access', in the menu above, give access to the differents modules of the cp admin.
          How do I get to the 'administrators access' options in the AdminCP? I'm am very new to VB4 and don't know my way around very well.

Thanks your reply.
          It's been a pretty day.
          I hope you enjoyed it.
          Gösta

Comment

AdminCP > Usergroups > Administrator Permissions

Comment

Thanks Zachery. Did the trick. Love the speedy & knowledgeable responses from this forum.

Thanks all.
              It's been a pretty day.
              I hope you enjoyed it.
              Gösta

Comment

Working...
              X