Problem with Conditional Redirect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Problem with Conditional Redirect

I've done a recent upgrade to vb 4.2.0 Patch Level 1 and I've checked out the suspicious files, etc. but whenever anyone accesses the forum from a search on Google, etc. or from their webmail, they get redirected to http:// minkof. sellclassics .com/

The site is at zrxocboard.com - try Googling it for yourselves and then try accessing directly.

I've had a look at the main PHP files for suspicious eval code but can't find anything and as I said, vBulletin doesn't seem to have any issues. I've also checked the .htaccess file as well.

Any ideas?
    --
    Richard Morris

Have you checked all your plugins and made sure that you knwo what they are. All plugins should tie into a relevant Product - if there's anything that doesn't, double check it and remove if you don't know what it is.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Yep. Done that and the only plug-in/product left is vBAdvanced which again is the latest version.
      --
      Richard Morris

Comment

Any other advice?
        --
        Richard Morris

Comment

Here's a good post for checking for malicious code: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2245651

You can also try running this script which can clean up infected templates if they were edited directly in the database.

Comment

Done all that. Everything comes up fine. Still getting the redirects from Google to minkof. sellclassics .com
            --
            Richard Morris

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
              Done all that. Everything comes up fine. Still getting the redirects from Google to minkof. sellclassics .com
              This is pretty much a compiled version of several useful posts from over time, you'll see some thing Matthew listed here as well - https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/cont...vBulletin-Site

The only other thing I can think of is... it's something they have hidden within your datastore... not 100% sure though but they have hidden something since it keeps acting this way. Please use the guide above and ensure you have ran the tests thoroughly .

Former vBulletin Support Staff
              Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
              Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

Done all of those. Still redirecting.
                --
                Richard Morris

Comment

Make a support ticket with access to your site so it can be looked at more closely.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X