Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.2.0 Patch Level 1 upgraded but now I can't install Addons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AusPhotography
    replied
    Originally posted by CubicWebs View Post
    Ok so the class_core.php is ok?
    Yes, this is an issue with the add-on.

Leave a comment:

• CubicWebs
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    You need to speak to the authors for support with those...
    Ok so the class_core.php is ok?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    You need to speak to the authors for support with those...

Leave a comment:

• CubicWebs
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunderbird View Post
    You might want to ask the addon authors about these.
    Yeah But it can't be both addons can it? they worked fine on vb4.2.0

- - - Updated - - -

I try and Install the Awards addon I get:

Code:
    Importing Product, Please Wait... [:]
    Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award_cat' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Adding Awards Tables Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42000/1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 10 in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Added Table - award Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42000/1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 8 in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Added Table - award_user Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42000/1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 9 in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Added Table - award_cat Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award_cat' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Inserted Default Catergory to table - award_cat Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Inserted Default Awards to table - award Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Alter table - award Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S21/1060): Duplicate column name 'awardpermissions' in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Alter table - usergroup Tables Altered Successfully Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award_user' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Alter table - 2.1.3 Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award_user' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391 Alter table - 2.1.4 Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391
    Database error
    The HabbFever database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
    • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    • Open the habbfeverforum.net home page, then try to open another page.
    • Click the Back button to try another link.
    The habbfeverforum.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience. Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0: Invalid SQL: ALTER TABLE award ADD award_allowrecommend TINYINT( 1 ) DEFAULT 1 NOT NULL,ADD award_pointvalue TINYINT( 3 ) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL; MySQL Error : Table 'habbfeve_sarah.award' doesn't exist Error Number : 1146 Request Date : Friday, June 8th 2012 @ 08:01:10 AM Error Date : Friday, June 8th 2012 @ 08:01:10 AM Script : http://habbfeverforum.net/admincp/plugin.php?do=productimport Referrer : http://habbfeverforum.net/admincp/plugin.php?do=productadd IP Address : ********** Username : *** Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi MySQL Version : 5.5.23-55

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbird
    replied
    You might want to ask the addon authors about these.

Leave a comment:

• 4.2.0 Patch Level 1 upgraded but now I can't install Addons?

I've tried to install two addons since upgrading and I get:

Code:
    Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.lgv' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391
    Updated ID Field

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42S02/1146): Table 'habbfeve_sarah.lgv' doesn't exist in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42000/1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 9 in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391

When I use that additional one you added I get the same error:

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:
    CREATE TABLE lgv (
    id int(7) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
    ipaddress VARCHAR(25) NOT NULL default '0.0.0.0',
    firstaccess INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    views INT(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    lastactivity INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    PRIMARY KEY (id),
    KEY indexs (ipaddress,views,lastactivity)
    ) TYPE=MyISAM;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 9
    Error Number : 1064
    Request Date : Thursday, June 7th 2012 @ 10:03:27 PM
    Error Date : Thursday, June 7th 2012 @ 10:03:27 PM
    Script : http://********/admincp/plugin.php?do=productimport
    Referrer : http://********/admincp/plugin.php?do=productadd
    IP Address : ******************
    Username : ***
    Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi
    MySQL Version : 5.5.23-55
    - - - Updated - - -

I've also had the Like feature addon from DBTech and when I'm on a new post and like something I also get a white page, I click back and it's fine, If I like another post on that page after it's fine aswell :l