I want to allow users to put individual ads in each blog entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Blog] I want to allow users to put individual ads in each blog entry

Hello, as incentive to post on my blog I would like to give users the ability to post their own adsense or other ads in their blog posts. I have been playing around trying to insert html ad code into my blog posts. One time it worked, but most the time it appears blank and the code from the post disappears leaving nothing, not even the code behind. I have changed the settings to allow html in blog posts. Has anyone experienced this before? Anyone have any ideas about implementing this?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jon3138 View Post
    Hello, as incentive to post on my blog I would like to give users the ability to post their own adsense or other ads in their blog posts. I have been playing around trying to insert html ad code into my blog posts. One time it worked, but most the time it appears blank and the code from the post disappears leaving nothing, not even the code behind. I have changed the settings to allow html in blog posts. Has anyone experienced this before? Anyone have any ideas about implementing this?

Can anyone help?

You'll want to ask about this at vBulletin.org, our modifications site.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X